The term ‘Coastways Storage & Removals Ltd’ or ‘Coastways Records Management Ltd’ or ‘Coastways’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is M2 Business Park, 132 Duncrue Street, Belfast, BT3 9AR. Our company registration numbers are NI037049 and NI624107 registered in Northern Ireland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• This website uses Google Analytics cookies to monitor browsing preferences. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. Google Analytics stores information about:
o the pages you visit on www.coastways-storage.com
and how long you spend on each www.coastways-storage.com
o how you got to the site
o what you click on while you are visiting the site
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland.